Your browser doesn't support javascript.
Mostrar: 20 | 50 | 100
Resultados 1 - 1 de 1
Filtrar
Mais filtros










Filtros aplicados

Base de dados
Assunto principal
Intervalo de ano de publicação
1.
Int. j. morphol ; 35(1): 42-46, Mar. 2017. ilus
Artigo em Inglês | LILACS | ID: biblio-840930

RESUMO

Myxinoids in Chile are represented by the subfamilies Eptatretinae and Myxininae, with a total of 14 species, the identification is complex due to the low level of morphological differentiation that characterizes this taxonomic group. Worldwide, hagfish are species of commercial value, and in Chile many attempts have been reported to initiate small-scale fisheries. The aim of the present study is describe the hagfish species caught in an incipient fishery of the Magellan Strait. Samples were collected in the Magellan Strait during eight fishing expeditions from June 2009 to October 2010 in Bahía Lomas (5348`S; 70°46'W) and Agua Fresca (5323`S; 70°45'W). The samples were taken at two depths, 0-70 meters and 71-140 meters. Taxonomic keys were used to identify the species. All specimens were individuals from the Myxininae subfamily. From a total of 3946 hagfishes, 99 % (n=3905) were the species Myxine affinis and the remaining 1 % were Notomyxine tridentiger, both reported for Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. The range of variation for meristic variables recorded in this research was wider than those reported in the literature. This could be explained by differences in sample size between the present study and those previously published. Body proportions and meristic variables were not species specific in Myxine sp, so there is a large overlap of ranges between species, which makes their diagnostic use not applicable. This research updates the information and extends the meristic ranges for both species. The esophageocutaneous duct (in N. tridentiger) and the number of fused teeth (bicuspid in M. affinis and tricuspid in N. tridentiger) are the morphological characters that allow a clear identification in the field of the two species.


Los Myxinoideos en Chile están representados por las subfamilias Eptatretinae y Myxininae, con un total de 14 especies, cuya identificación resulta compleja debido al bajo nivel de diferenciación morfológica que caracteriza a este grupo taxonómico. A nivel mundial las anguilas babosas constituyen especies de valor comercial, y en Chile se reportan varios intentos para iniciar pesquerías de pequeña escala. El presente estudio tuvo como propósito la descripción de las especies de anguila babosa capturadas en una pesquería incipiente del Estrecho de Magallanes. Los ejemplares fueron colectados durante ocho expediciones de pesca, desde junio de 2009 a octubre de 2010 en Bahía Lomas (5348`S; 70°46'W) y Agua Fresca (5323`S; 70°45'W). Las muestras fueron tomadas en dos rangos de profundidad, 0-70 metros y 71-140 metros. Todos los especímenes fueron pertenecientes a la subfamilia Myxininae. De un total de 3946 anguilas el 99 % (n=3905) pertenecieron a la especie Myxine affinis y el restante 1 % a la especie Notomyxine tridentiger, ambas reportadas para Chile y la Patagonia Argentina. El rango de variación para las variables merísticas, registradas en esta investigación, fue mayor a los reportados en literatura. Esto puede ser explicado por las diferencias en el tamaño de muestra entre el presente estudio y aquellos publicados previamente. Las proporciones corporales y las variables merísticas no fueron especie-específica en Myxine sp, por lo que existe una gran sobre posición de los rangos entre las especies, lo que hace que su uso como diagnóstico no sea aplicable. Esta investigación actualiza la información y extiende los rangos merísticos para ambas especies. El conducto esofágico-cutáneo (en N. tridentiger) y el número de dientes fusionados (bicúspide en M. affinis y tricúspide en N. tridentiger), son los caracteres morfológicos que permiten una identificación clara de ambas especies.


Assuntos
Feiticeiras (Peixe)/anatomia & histologia , Chile
SELEÇÃO DE REFERÊNCIAS
DETALHE DA PESQUISA